The use of steel formwork in concrete pouring construction is very common, according to the use of steel formwork, pouring shape can be assembled in different forms of steel template, but also can form a modular steel template. and the quality of steel formwork is very good, the number of turnover can be used, so it has been widely used. For the technical points of the steel formwork splicing, we have summarized and sorted out the following.
During the construction process, it is necessary to ensure the accuracy and accuracy of formwork installation, and to prevent template shift and protruding when installing side templates. The base side die can be set up outside the template support fixed. After the template is installed, the plane position, the top elevation and the vertical and horizontal stability should be checked to ensure that the allowable deviation deformation value is not exceeded.
During the installation process, the template must be provided with an overturn-proof facility.
Detail preparation measures
After lofting, the elevation of the high and low parts is measured, and the position and elevation of the template are controlled.
Steel formwork should be used before the formal installation of the surface of the floating rust removal, and oil evenly daub the template surface to ensure that after the demolition of the concrete surface smooth and concrete do not touch the template.
Prevent bottom leakage
According to the accuracy of the calibration template installation, Curve section adjusts the curve of the template by comparing with the drawing line, and the adjustment is made from the middle to the two sides to make sure the curve is straight.
After the completion of the template installation from the outside with the appropriate amount of mortar to seal the contact surface and template seam to prevent leakage.
Prevention of quality defects
(1) Large formwork construction, so that the external template internal shrinkage 5~10mm thickness, the upper and lower layer can be separated by the internal contraction position of its continuity,Steel Formwork to avoid the upper wall template affected by lower-level bias.
(2) in the construction of the upper shear wall can be at the seams to shrink the position of the square wood, to ensure that the upper wall of the correct location and the bottom of the wall does not leak slurry.
(3) Strict control of the wall template verticality and support stiffness, to ensure that the wall vertical, reduce the wall of the top offset.
(4) The external end of the positioning bar can not be top off the large formwork when the steel bar of the exterior wall is welded.
(5) The roof concrete construction, will make the exterior wall wall thick scope to be made the slope, outside high inside and low, the lowest place and the roof standard Gao Shanping, the external wall part installs the large formwork to be close to the high guide wall, and at the bottom pastes the sponge strip, prevents the leakage slurry.
Template Stitching Machine Safety disclosure
(1) Before the operation to check whether the safety protection device is normal, the test template stitching machine pressure should not be too large.
(2) After the pressure is finished, check the liquid oil level and replenish the hydraulic oil regularly.
(3) Close the switch after the power supply, check the operation of the motor, and debug the electric control box to protect the power supply.
(4) During the operation shall keep the table clean, timely elimination of the table and the crumbs on the oil.
- K-3 Thimble With Ears
- Pipe Thimble Produced Big Size 104mm
- A330 G80 Clevis Grab Hook
- AISI 316 Drop Forged Ring Bolt And Nut
- High Quality H418 Snatch Block with...
- High Quality H419 Snatch Block
- Complete Forged And Machined Ratche...
- Scaffolding Timely Coordination Of ...
- Metal Plank Guaranteed Panel Flatness
- Adjustable Prop The Method Is Impor...
- Joint Pin Reduce Stress Concentrati...
- Metal Plank Innovative, Logical, In...
- Steel Formwork Installation Accurac...
- Scaffolding Do A Good Job Of Life P...
- Sea Freight Cost Increasing For Jan...